Today I wanted to share some of the unique and creative upcycled projects from the amazing At Home DIY Challenge bloggers! If you have been following my blog, you’ll know that this year I’m participating in a DIY blogging challenge. This month’s challenge was to upcycle or makeover a thrift store find and I wanted to show you some of the great projects these creative women have completed!
Now onto the awesome projects:
10 DIY Upcycled Projects:
1.Of course, I have to start off this post by sharing my DIY upcycle project for this challenge, my DIY Wall Sconce made from thrift store glass light shades.
2. . Vineta at The Handyman’s Daughter upcycled a storage bench into a gorgeous potting bench with a built-in sink!
3. Toni at Girl, Just DIY upcycled a stained glass lamp into a beautiful Tiffany-style mirror”. https://www.girljustdiy.com/easy-tiffany-mirror-diy/
4. Megan at Two Feet First upcycled an old window into a rustic, farmhouse-style chalkboard sign.
5. Ash and Eileen over at Just Measuring Up, turned one of those plain, boring folding TV trays, into a super cute end table by painting it and adding an old checkerboard game to the top. So creative!
6. Kenya at Kenya Rae blog upcycled a hand-me-down dresser into a beautiful buffet! A pretty transformation!
7. Randi at Dukes and Duchesses transformed an old rustic fan cover into a rustic and stylish light fixture. Love the industrial or farmhouse style of the finished project!
8. Amy at Health, Home, and Heart upcycled an old, wooden spice rack into a sweet and stylish home décor piece that is absolutely perfect for Spring!
9. Sherry at the Savvy Apron used a thrift store canvas art that wasn’t too pretty and created her own stylish artwork at a much cheaper price than if she had bought a new, blank canvas!
10. Carmen at Living Letter Home turned a cheap Dollar Store hula hoop into a gorgeous Spring wreath!
Hopefully this post has inspired you to make a run to the thrift store for an upcycling project! There are a lot of great items that can be turned into works of art, home décor, or storage. If you have completed an upcycling project I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Join the Pinspired to DIY newsletter
Be the first to get notified of new projects posted on the blog!