It’s that time again – the reveal of this months At Home DIY Challenge project! This month’s challenge was to create a DIY decor project for under $20. Since it is getting very close to Fall decorating time, I decided some DIY Fall wall signs would be a perfect fit. Last Fall, I had found two coffee cup shaped chalk board wall signs in the Target dollar bins for $3 each. I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to do with them at the time, but knew I’d eventually come up with a use for them. Well, eventually is now! Using these two chalkboard signs and my Cricut Maker, I created two orange and teal Fall wall signs that I absolutely love!
DIY Fall Wall Signs Materials & Supplies
Please note: the following contains affiliate links. I may get a small commission for any purchases made through these links. These small commission help to support the projects and tutorials shared on this blog as well as maintenance of this site.
|Target Dollar Bin Chalk Board Coffee Cup Shaped signs|
DIY Fall Wall Sign Instructions:
- Check your Target dollar bins to see if they have these coffee cup shaped chalkboard signs for $3 each. (If not, you can likely find other items that you can use the Cricut vinyl on).
2. Cut the designs for each sign in Design Space (some of these designs require either a Cricut Access membership or a small payment for the files):
3. Weed the designs.
4. Use transfer paper to transfer the first design.
5. Transfer the design to the sign chalkboard backing.
6. Repeat the process for the two remaining design components for the sign (the teal design, followed by the cream colored sections).
7. Again, repeat these steps for the second DIY Fall Wall sign.
8. Hang the signs on the wall or place them on a shelf and enjoy the pretty Fall colors from your DIY Fall Wall Signs!
And don’t forget to check out the other awesome under $20 DIY Decorprojects shared by the amazing women participating in the At Home DIY Challenge!