Mother’s Day is a week away and what better gift to give mom than a homemade masterpiece that she can use to pamper herself or to cherish forever. If you are in need of some ideas for DIY Mother’s Day gifts, here are 15 ideas for some awesome gifts you can make for mom that she will love. Some of these DIY gifts can be found here on Pinspired to DIY, and other projects can be found on websites of some other super creative ladies! Click on any of the links below to get detailed instructions for creating any of these awesome gifts.
- DIY Marbled Nail Polish Mugs by Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in a Jar by Christine and Victoria at And then Home
3. DIY Tea Bag Greeting Card Envelope Printables by the Husband and Wife team at The Thrifty Couple
4. Watermelon Candle Holders made from Wine Glasses by the Husband and Wife team at The Thrifty Couple
5. Motherhood Journal Jar by Corinne at Wondermom Wannabe
6. Fabric Tray by Stephanie at Swoodson Says
6. Mother’s Day Shadow Box by Chris at Daily Dose of DIY
8. Handwritten Recipes Printed on Tea Towels by Erin at Sometimes Homemade
9. Fingerprint Salt Dough Necklace by Stephanie at Spaceships and Laser Beams
10. DIY Photo Frame and Shelf by Christine at Pinspired to DIY
11. String Art Vase with Faux Flowers by Christine at Pinspired to DIY
12. Rustic Wood Lanterns by Christine at Pinspired to DIY
13. DIY Wood Greeting Card by Christine at Pinspired to DIY
14. DIY Large Personalized Farmhouse Clock by Christine at Pinspired to DIY
- DIY Photo Coasters and Display Box by Christine at Pinspired to DIY
Do you have other awesome DIY projects that would make a great gift for mom on Mother’s Day? If so, I’d love to see them in the comments below! And to all you moms out there, I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing Mother’s Day!
Join the Pinspired to DIY newsletter
Be the first to get notified of new projects posted on the blog!